Long Now Boston FLASH TALK – Probing The Future
May 6, 02019: 7PM at the CIC Venture Cafe
See the post-event Summary here: FLASH TALKS
A Long Now Boston Community Conversation with 8 fascinating talks:
- Consequences of Increasing Life Span: Seth Roades (founder, Robur Health)
- What will UltraConductive Copper Enable?: Malcolm Burwell (founder, UltraConductive Copper)
- Proposal – Heat Planet: Christopher Haines (NCARB certified Architect)
- Drugging the Undruggable – Phosphate Isostere: Mark Hediger (synthetic and bio-organic chemist)
- Your Community Lab: Jennifer Clifford (BosLab Director of Science and Outreach)
- What Comes After Capitalism and Democracy?: Henry Leiberman and Christopher Fry (MIT Media Lab)
- 100 is the New 50: Bryan Agurcia (Intelligent Aging Strategist / Coach)
- 3D Mobility: Arnaud Grignard and Guadalupe Babio (City Science, MIT Media Lab)
Bring your enthusiasm and your questions for a thought-provoking evening focused on the Long Now. The program will be interactive and the audience will be asked to select their favorite presentation! The winner will receive a $100 reward!
Join the conversation and be part of the solution.
Audience participation is encouraged.
Admission is FREE but tickets are required.
We’re proud and excited to welcome Seth, Malcom, Christopher, Mark, Jennifer, Henry, Chris, Bryan, Arnaud and Guadalupe to the podium at this Long Now Boston community conversation.
Cambridge Innovation Center is an in-kind sponsor of this Long Now Boston conversation. We are very grateful for their support.